Adolescent/ Adult Basic Manners
Our Basic Manners Class is designed for dogs that have never taken a class before or for dogs needing to brush up on rusty obedience skills. Owners will learn to effectively communicate with their dogs while teaching them the ever-important basics commands.
Through science based, positive reinforcement training, we will teach you how to better control your dog’s energy and enthusiasm, capture your dog’s attention, increase the reliability of responses, and much more.
Behaviors taught include:
✔ Name Recognition
✔ Loose Leash Walking
✔ Leave it
✔ Take it
✔ Impulse Control
- For dogs 5 months and older.
- Proof of Rabies, DHLLPP/DA2P, and Bordetella.
- For dogs of any size, breed, or mix.
- Dogs should have no aggression history. If you aren’t sure what this means, please email us.
- Classes are limited to 8 dogs to ensure personalized attention.
- The course fee is $200 for 6 consecutive, one hour classes (unless otherwise noted due to a holiday).
Adolescent/Adult Basic Manners (6 weeks)
|Start Date||Skip Dates||End Date||Day||Start Time||End Time||Price||Status|
|June 30th||None||August 4th||Saturday||9:30 AM||10:30 AM||$200||Full|
|August 11th||September 1st||September 8th||Saturday||9:30 AM||10:30 AM||$200||Full|